Dec 2, 2010

Cambodia: 10 postcards for $1

| Dec 2, 2010 | 0 nhận xét

I was exposing for the shot below and this little bloke waited patiently on his bike for me to finish.

I turned around and he said: "10 postcards for $1" with a smile

I said "Do you go to school?"

He said "Yes, today, Sunday, no school"

I said "I don't need postcards, I got some already"

He persisted with a smile "No, this one, different, more beautiful"

And guess what... I bought the postcards from him... couldn't resist his great smile haha

T: Sony Nex-5, 16 F2.8, ISO 1600 - I was taking shots of him while I was having the above conversation and the camera's face detection took care of the shot... This is one of the few shots with the Nex that I am happy with. I think it does a good job with high ISO.

Source: zaneinzane at flickr



Subcriable Indochina Postcard blog newsletter. Enter your email address:

0 nhận xét:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
Indochina Map on T-shirt
© Copyright 2010. Indochina Postcard blog. | Send us your Postcard | Contact