Dec 8, 2010

Meet Bill from Saigon, Vietnam

| Dec 8, 2010 | 1 nhận xét



Bill, who has selled postcard at Ben Thanh market, Hochiminh City (old name: Saigon)

Bill is quite a character that I talked with for about ten minutes at the Ben Thanh market in Saigon in early March 2007.

There are hundreds comments for this video since it be uploaded to Youtube (May 25, 2007). Some of them are belowing:

- Bill has such a wonderful personality. I enjoyed talking w/him. I meet him on my first trip to Vietnam back in 2005 & made sure I found him again on this trip. (KeeKeeS12)

- He's so cutee, aww i'm in saigon atm i wanna meet him! (bbxsuga)

- I am so sad to post this news... I got a call this morning that Bill passed away. I think it may have been Pneumonia. I had the pleasure of meeting Bill on my last visit to Vietnam in June. We found him at the market and invited him to dinner. He brought his son and disabled daughter. We were able to get her a wheelchair. His son speaks english just like his dad. His kids were delightful and Bill was so precious. We will stay in contact with his son and daughter. (happyfilly)

- Rest In Peace. Our memories of you will live on in our minds and especially our hearts. You truly touched each and every one of us and have inspired me to learn another language. Thank you! (LeannaMaire)

- Men, I wanted to go back to see Mr. Bill. I could not make it this 2009 TET. Now Bill is gone for ever. I miss him so much! God blesses you Mr. Bill. I miss you. (tmaidtony)

- I'm so proud of you Bill!!! I'm so proud of Vietnam!!! Love you!!! (fanclamp102)



Subcriable Indochina Postcard blog newsletter. Enter your email address:

1 nhận xét:

Saigonan said...

I had meet Mr Bill. He is so friendship! :X Good luck to Bill :)

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
Indochina Map on T-shirt
© Copyright 2010. Indochina Postcard blog. | Send us your Postcard | Contact