Dec 1, 2010

Travelling the Ho Chi Minh trail from Hanoi to Hoi An

| Dec 1, 2010 | 0 nhận xét

A series digital postcards from Rebecca, a Australian woman traveller. In this her trip, she visited Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Kathmandu, Tibet and Petra. At Vietnam, she traveled the Ho Chi Minh trail from hanoi to Hoi An on a Russian Minsk motobike. Let's see her e-postcards!




"21st March 2009

Hi everypne!
I've now said my goobyes to Australia and am moving on to my next adventure -- I;m taking on Vietnam!"

"5th April 2009

Travelling the Ho Chi Minh trail from Hanoi to Hoi An on a Russian Minsk motobike, I wa able to enjoy one of the best travel adverture trips I've had to date! I got a flavor of Vietnam's culture, history, and best of all, enjoyed the surprisingly awesome reads of the country."







Images soucre: snafubear.com



Subcriable Indochina Postcard blog newsletter. Enter your email address:

0 nhận xét:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
Indochina Map on T-shirt
© Copyright 2010. Indochina Postcard blog. | Send us your Postcard | Contact